Cosmetic Check-List and Smile Design Cases
To help serve you better, we have put together a check list of the items needed to complete an anterior or large restorative case.
However if you cannot provide with some of the following items e-mail us or gives a call we are here to help you!!!
- High quality Master impression.
- Opposing impression or Model.
- Pre-op impression or model. (if you send a model gingival margin must be captured)
- Provisional impression or model. (if you send a model gingival margin must be captured) comments regarding the current temporaries indicating length of the final restoration.
- Bite registration.
- Detailed filled out lab form prescription.
- Picture stump shade of prepped teeth if picture is not provided give us stump shade only.
- Picture close up of full smile with provisionals.
- Picture retracted.
- Picture full face of provisionals.
- Picture with shade tab if picture is not provided give us desired shade.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why San Diego Cosmetic Dental Lab request pictures?
It is really important for us specially when we are working on your anterior cosmetic cases and full mouth restorations it helps us to create balance and harmony.
When San Diego Cosmetic Dental Lab needs a stump shade?
We need a stump shade for your all ceramic restorations, so we can adjust the desired shade.
If I don’t take pictures can you do my cosmetic restorations?
Yes, if you don’t take pictures there is other ways that we can support you gives a call we can guide you in order to have the best results possible for the final outcome.
Does San Diego Cosmetic Dental Lab offer minimal prep restorations?
Yes, we do. With e.max you can have the most beautiful results without sacrificing the strength.