Our Porcelain Fused to Metal
Our Dental lab offers two levels on you porcelain fused to metal.
- Our "Standard".
- Our "Special" level.
What is the difference between the two levels?
The difference is in the layering and characterization that goes into each level.
E.max (Lithiun Disilicate)
Your e.max TECHNIQUES according to your patients needs.
- Press and stain: Monolithic
- Cut back: Micro–layering
- Multilayered: Full layering
IPS e.max press is available in five varieties of translucency ingots to help you in control the shade even in a highly discolored teeth and meet your clinical needs:
- Impulse series: Smile Design Cases/Veneers/thin Veneers.
- High Translucency: Inlay-Onlay /Full Contour/Thin Veneers/Veneers.
- Low Translucency: crowns /Veneers.
- Medium Opacity: Substructures for Slightly Discolored Teeth.
- High Opacity: Substructure for Highly Discolored Preparation.